Welcome to the Rivermount College Parent Lounge
Communication is an essential part of the positive school and home relationship that is developed at Rivermount College. The Parent Lounge has been designed to ensure that Rivermount Parents and Guardians are kept well informed of the many activities provided by the College as well as providing access to important school policies and student information.
The Parent Lounge will provide access to:
- Daily calendar of school events
- School Notices and Letters
- School Policies
- Information regarding excursions, camps and student activities
- Student Timetables
- Student Assessment requirements
- Email contacts for teachers
- Student medical details and absenteeism reports
- Tuckshop Menu
- Uniform Requirements and Prices
- TAS and JTAS sport – game results and fixtures
Access to the Parent Lounge
The Parent Lounge is a secure information portal available to members of the Rivermount College community only. Parents and Guardians will only be able to access student information pertaining to their child/children enrolled at Rivermount College
A signed copy of the Parent Lounge Access and User Agreement must be submitted to the College prior to the issuing of passwords.
Copies of this agreement are available by downloading the form below or contacting the Administration Office on (07) 3287 0000.
DOWNLOAD PARENT LOUNGE ACCESS & USER AGREEMENT